Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday..Relaxation and Rest

Today, Sunday..relaxation rest, and no thoughts of what had happened to me.  I spent the morning with my husband, just chatting and doing nothing but clearing my mind of the garbage.  I know tomorrow will be a full day, but today, the gears are winding down.

Thinking about going to visit my daughters in a week or so, hubby and I are going to discuss when and how.  That brings me to my husband..he's been so supportive of this whole thing--and since he knows the people I worked with it's easy for him to understand and relate, and tell me to "Relax and know it wasn't me"...he saw me get up many mornings at o'dark thirty and work until late in the afternoon, so It's wonderful to hear him tell me it's my turn to take care of myself, and since he's been there to support it, it brings a feeling of thankfulness in my heart...

I'm thankful I have my health and family and friends...and each day will be just a bit better than the one before, because I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment