Sunday, July 11, 2010

School and Such

Schooling has been going incredibly well.  I find that I have more motivation, and the students and teachers are fantastic!  It's a great feeling knowing that you are doing something to further yourself, and I just hope and pray that I continue to do well.  There are days, though, that I wonder...at my age?  Who am I kidding??  That's the time that I have to remember that there are so many that are even older than I that have gone and actually gotten their Masters or Doctorates!  As long as I can continue to go, and the money is there, I will keep on keeping on.  I am so glad I have such a support with my husband and daughters.  It was such a wonderful surprise that they decided to go as well...first one daughter, and then the other. 

The other day I had an assignment and my husband and I discussed it together.  Wow!!  He had some great insight for me!! I talk with one of my daughters daily about my progress as well, and I always love to hear her thoughts and opinions.  Today is supposed to be a "school free" day, but I find myself checking my mail and looking over my assignments  just to make sure everything has been done-and done well..Believe it or not, the other night I even had a nightmare that I got a "B" in class instead of acing it!!! MUST BE TIME FOR VACATION SOON!  On that note, I think I'll finish now.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment